Considered as the gateway of Europe, Germany’s Frankfurt has so much to offer to locals and tourists alike. They have a bevy of things to see – from old buildings to modern architectural wonders – and even so much more to do.
Top 10 Luxury Accommodations in Frankfurt
Known primarily as the financial and business center of Germany, Frankfurt stands at the leading edge of German economic might. Its airport is also one of the busiest in Europe and definitely the busiest in Germany. And when you visit Frankfurt, you simply just have to stay in the top 10 hotel accommodations the city can provide.
1. Jumeirah Frankfurt Hotel – Boasts of superb service and comfortable and well-appointed guest rooms, the Jumeirah Frankfurt Hotel is one of the best hotel accommodations in the city. It is also conveniently located right in the heart of the city.
2. Villa Kennedy – Is one of the exclusive hotels in Frankfurt. The hotel was build in 2006. They offer great services like deluxe breakfast, friendly jazz bar free transportation, concierge service and also an 24-hour reception.
3. Intercontinental Hotel – A member of the Intercontinental chain, Hotel Intercontinental Frankfurt boasts of the same luxurious accommodations the InterCon has been known worldwide. Located on the banks of the river Main, the hotel boasts of 467 guest rooms providing a spectacular view of the city.
4. Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof – Located in the hearts of Frankfurt’s financial district and built in 1876, Steinberger Frankfurter Hof boasts of 261 well-appointed guest rooms and 42 lavish suites fit for royalties.
5. Kempinski Hotel Frankfurt Gravenbruch – With the foundation laid back as far back as 1586, the Kempinski Hotel Frankfurt Gravenbruch was bought by the Kempinski Group in 1976 where it continued its excellence is bringing uniqueness with luxury. The hotel is close to the international airport making it a favorite accommodation among busy travelers.
6. The Westin Grand Frankfurt – Located right in the heart of Frankfurt, The Westin Grand Frankfurt allows hotel guests to have ready access to street shopping galore in Zeil and enjoy the trade fairgrounds, the Museum Embankment, and the Roemer. The Westin has 371 guest rooms.
7. Hilton City Centre – Located right in the center of Frankfurt, Hilton Frankfurt City Centre boasts of the same lavish interiors and excellent hotel service known the world over from Hilton hotels.
8. Frankfurt Marriott Hotel – Also located in the city center of Frankfurt is the Frankfurt Marriott Hotel from the Marriott chain of hotels. It is located right in from of the Messe Frankfurt as well as the Festhalle.
9. Grand Hotel Hessicher Hof – Built in 1952, the Grand Hotel Hessicher Hof is the city’s only privately-run luxury 5-star hotel. The Hessicher is owned by the Landgrave and Prince of Hesse Family Foundation.
10. Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel and Conference Center – For visitors who are only making a layover in Frankfurt, the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel is the best accommodation as it is conveniently connected to the Frankfurt International Airport Terminal 1.